- We offer repair service seven days a week.
- Our Taylor service technicians are advantageously located within our territory – MA, ME, NH, RI and VT
- We service everything we sell.
- We offer complete delivery, installation, start-up and training (included with the purchase of every Taylor machine).
- All our Taylor service technicians are Taylor factory trained and certified.
- On-going training at the Taylor factory is conducted throughout the year to keep skills up to date.
- Management reviews each technician’s performance regularly.
- Our Taylor technicians are dedicated professionals, on-call to assist over the phone or after hours when necessary.
- We also provide free telephone trouble shooting for your Taylor freezers, ISA gelato cases, Flavor Burst systems and Broaster equipment.
- To experience quality service call us at 781-551-4450 or 800-245-4002 or email us at email@example.com
We also offer Preventative Maintenance Programs and Service Contracts
The preventative maintenance schedule on soft serve and shake freezers requires all rubber seals and necessary bearings to be replaced every three months. These components come in a convenient tune-up kit that can be purchased through the parts department.
By replacing these wear items you will establish the “Preventative Maintenance Program”. This simply means, by replacing the items subjected to normal daily wear on a scheduled basis you can prevent costly maintenance charges and the cost of more expensive spare parts charges on your freezer. For example, damaged rubber seals can cause damage to the beater motor, compressor, and any other expensive electrical components. The cost of the damaged component combined with the service charge for component installation is what can multiply the expected yearly maintenance cost. The problem is then compounded by a poor yield due to product loss, freezer down time, and loss of sales.
The required replacement of the freezing cylinder scraper blades is included in the “Preventative Maintenance Program”. The suggested replacement schedule for metal scrapers blades is every six months (four months for plastic blades), Using scraper blades beyond their expected life will cause excessive running time of the freezer. The adverse affect caused by increasing the running time is often recognized by poor product quality, low yield, decreased capacity, and increased utility cost.
A Message from Our Service Manager
Servicing Taylor soft serve ice cream machines, frozen yogurt machines, flavor burst syrup dispensing systems and ice cream batch freezers are just the tip of the cone.
Taylor Freezer of New England has been family owned and operated for over 40 years. Our employees are committed to excellence. With a team of technicians striving to deliver top quality service beyond the customer’s expectations, we are here for you. Our high employee retention rate allows us to form a family type bond with all our clients. Whether you are a corporate franchise or a local mom and pop vendor, you’ll find a familiar Taylor representative responding to your individual Taylor service needs.
Taylor freezer of New England is ready, willing and more than able to provide the highest level of customer service to your business.